Permits & Licenses Info

Dog Licenses and Marriage Licenses

Where to Apply:

These licenses are issued at the town hall.  Please contact the town hall in the township you live in for more information regarding these licenses.


Town of Royalton:  Marie Little, RMC -Town Clerk

                           5316 Royalton Center Road

                           Middleport, NY 14105

                           phone:  716-772-2431, ext. 10



Town of Hartland:  Cynthia Boyler - Town Clerk

                           8942 Ridge Road

                           Gasport, NY 14067

                           phone:  716-735-7179


© 2018 Village Of Middleport, Niagara County